Concrete polishing can transform your dull, unappealing floor and transform it into a showpiece.
The process includes grinding to smooth out minor imperfections then carefully hones your concrete floor in ever finer diamond abrasives to achieve a highly reflective luster.
Options include mild reflectivity to very high sheen and minimal aggregate exposure to full aggregate exposure, similar to terrazzo.
A variety of stains can be applied to your polished floor for that extra color dimension. Or you can leave it as is and have a great looking polished floor with its natural color.
Concrete polishing is highly versatile. From high end retail spaces that care about aesthetics to modern production facilities that require a high quality low maintenance floor, concrete polishing is quite popular.
Some of the many benefits that come with concrete polishing:
- Nearly unlimited decorative combinations
- Lowest lifecycle cost of any flooring type
- Up to 400% increase in abrasion resistance
- Up to 30% increase in light reflectivity
- Greater slip resistance than unpolished concrete flooring
- Low maintenance cost
- LEED Certified green building product
- Up to 21% increase in impact resistance
STRONG AND BEAUTIFUL – LONG LASTING – MAINTENANCE FREE